The complete Ecogenic range of products is certified according to EcoGarantie®, the worldwide strictest criteria of quality, safety and sustainability.
Providing full transparency to consumers, EcoGarantie labeled products are controlled by the independent European certification agency Certisys, an accredited certifying agent.
Inspectors regularly visit our production sites to ensure we meet and exceed the highest environmental and quality standards.
Basic Criteria of EcoGarantie® EcoGarantie®
- Plant and animal products originate from organic farming.
- Minerals are carefully selected.
- Chemically synthesized ingredients and petrochemical ingredients are banned.
- No use of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO).
- Minimal impact on the environment and humans, demanding perfect biodegradability, no toxicity for aquatic organisms and no bioaccumulation of toxins in the human body.
- No testing of end products on animals.
- Ecologically sound production methods, i.e. no irradiation of products for disinfection, use of green energy and reduction of CO2 emission.
Products registered with the Vegan Trademark are free of all animal ingredients and animal tested ingredients. The Vegan Society details a number of criteria that must be met before a product can be registered with the Vegan Trademark
The ISO 9000 family of quality management systems standards is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard must fulfill.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management System (EMS). It issed to improve resource efficiency, reduce waste, and drive down costs.
OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems is an internationally applied British Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. It exists to help all kinds of organizations put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance. It is a widely recognized and popular occupational health and safety management system.